To make a tax-deductible donation to the Kuumba Endowment:
To make a tax-deductible donation to the Kuumba Annual Fund:
1) Visit here: https://community.alumni
2) Under “Select a Fund,” choose “OTHER”
3) In the “Other Fund Name” field, enter “Kuumba Singers Gift Account #330229″
To make a donation of stocks or bonds:
1) Follow the instructions found here: Stocks & Matching Gifts | Harvard Alumni
2) For the Designation of the Gift, enter “Kuumba Singers Endowment Account #480128″ (for the Endowment) or “Kuumba Singers Gift Account #330229” (for the Annual Fund).
To make a tax-deductible donation by check:
1) Make check payable to “President and Fellows of Harvard College” (If you make the check out to “Kuumba Singers”, your gift will not be tax-deductible and will not be eligible for company matching).
2) In the memo line, write “Kuumba Singers Endowment Account #480128″ (for the Endowment) or “Kuumba Singers Gift Account #330229” (for the Annual Fund)
3) Print out and complete the Kuumba Donation Form found here: Kuumba Donation Form
4) Send both the check and the completed donation form to:
The Kuumba Singers of Harvard College
ATTN: Taina Rico, President
SOCH Office #O352, 59 Shepard Street
5) E-mail us at email@example.com with the subject line, “Check donation to Kuumba” to let us know you donated so we can expect your gift and track your check if necessary.
For Matching Gifts:
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match contributions made to Kuumba by their employees. To find out if your or your spouse’s company has a matching gift program, please check with your employer or search for your company name in the box at the bottom of this page: Matching Gifts Search
To use the matching gift, please request the appropriate form from your company. Call the Harvard Development office at 617-495-1750 with any questions about matching gifts.
For all other questions about donating to Harvard, please e-mail the Kuumba Director of Development at firstname.lastname@example.org
Acknowledgments for tax-deductible gifts are sent to all donors by Harvard’s Recording Secretary’s Office. The acknowledgements will serve as your tax receipt for the Internal Revenue Service.
Thank You For Your Donation!